Om meg

Bildet mitt
"Norge er ett fritt land, befolket av ufrie mennesker."

Velkommen....

Velkommen....

til mitt eget Eventyr.

fredag 4. november 2011

The night has just began...

Give me a glass of wine baby. Share your voice with me.
Take your time, until the end you'll give me a smile.
We will live in the hours of harmony.
Oh God, you are beautiful.


Second hour of you and me, your laugther has come.
Im starting to smell chemistry...
There's no voice of turbulence. Because that will make no sense.


Im breathing in your air. I've no fear.
There's a trusting shadow playing in the atmosphere.
From this passion of fire, your light is brighter.


You fill up the glass with this wine, and the lake of calm has come.


The night has just began.....

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar