Om meg

Bildet mitt
"Norge er ett fritt land, befolket av ufrie mennesker."

Velkommen....

Velkommen....

til mitt eget Eventyr.

onsdag 23. november 2011

In between the distance, I'm travelling.

I
In my reallity there's a fairytale. A fairytale where dreams come true. 
In my reallity of hours, there's a wispering thought about these playing shadows wherever I go.
L
In my own quiet moments, my candlelight flickers of the most harmless winds you can ever imagine.
O
My mind leads me to my wish of passion-wings where you can fly and show your happiness. 
V
My independence shows me a whole garden with security, love and beautifull souls.
E
In between the distance, I'm travelling with my heart in the front.
Following and trusting, I've got no time for anything else.
U

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar