Om meg

Bildet mitt
"Norge er ett fritt land, befolket av ufrie mennesker."

Velkommen....

Velkommen....

til mitt eget Eventyr.

tirsdag 29. oktober 2013

I pray.


















I pray for understanding and faith,
I pray for passion and strength .

I pray for trust and healing,
I pray for all the feelings.

I pray for all the positive thoughts, 
I pray to let go of all that's not. 

I pray for the hearts to believe,
I pray that one day it all will be relief. 

I pray for passion and happiness,
I pray that none of us will ever feel loneliness.

I pray for accept and light,
I pray for the souls to let go of the hurting fight. 

I pray for the release and surrender
I pray that it won't matter which gender. 

Close your eyes and feel the trust. 





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar